Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi from Alberta

Old 10-09-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
whiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud of
whiteynut's Tacoma Gallery
Hi from Alberta

I got a '06 TRD sport last week with 43,000 km. I came here looking for info and found the jackpot . Many thanks to all that are sharing their knowledge.

The truck will spend most of it's life as a DD but will also take my family camping, hunting, fishing and some trail use. Sitting at the top of the valley the day I got it.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:53 AM   #4
kato is on a distinguished road

kato's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the Peace River valley? I use to call that area home... now i am hanging my hat in kelowna.

Congrats on the truck.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #5
whiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud ofwhiteynut has much to be proud of
whiteynut's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcomes.

It is the Peace, you can see the end of the Smokey above the driver's door. Was parked at the 12 foot Davis grave site.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #8
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!