Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Truck questions and I want to do it right.

Old 10-11-2010, 06:20 AM   #1
Rarrrrrr will become famous soon enoughRarrrrrr will become famous soon enough
Rarrrrrr's Tacoma Gallery
New Truck questions and I want to do it right.

Hello Everyone -

I should be getting my new '11 Mag Grey DC TRD OR in the next couple days and I had a couple of quick questions.

I am going to order a set of Icon Coilovers (I am thinking non-res since I dont think I will not be doing too much extended or long distance stuff to worry about shock fade).

^^ I want to start by leveling the front via coilover. It will give me the parts I need to build up to a full icon kit. (I would like to just go all out with a stage 4 kit, but dont have a bunch of dough to spend right this minute after buying truck.) Where is the best place to purchase Icon gear?

Getting a set of konig countersteers 16X8 in grey and just going to mount stock tires on them for now then bump up to bigger BFGs once I save up for the UCAs and the rear suspension stuff to complete the lift.

I just wanted to say "hello" and find out if you guys think there is anything I am missing besides a bunch of dough...

Cheers

Rarrrrrr