Turbo45 is on a distinguished road
Turbo45's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Kamloops BC

Hi there
my name is Austin
I just bought a 2010 Double Cab shortbox 6 speed 4x4 Tacoma
Metalic Grey
ive put 35000K on it so far and its been great

the seatbelt chime was driving me crazy as I quite offten use it for short trips hauling things to a neighbors house and i found on here how to delete the chime ......... Awesome!

Ive got two LandCruisers an FJ40 and a BJ45 that Ive driven the wheels off for the last 15 years ..... but this is my first Tacoma

so far so good

anyway Hello and thanks for the info so far hopefully i can help out more once I learn more about the Tacoma's
Austin
Old 10-18-2010, 03:22 PM   #2
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from Calgary
Old 10-18-2010, 03:24 PM   #3
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery

Welcome to TW from Atlanta.

Old 10-18-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
Got the itch!
Shaydog has a spectacular aura aboutShaydog has a spectacular aura about

Shaydog's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from Vancouver.

Here are the instructions as copied from a previous thread (not my own). I can confirm it works though. Do yourself a favor and print the instructions and leave it in your glove box. Every time the battery is disconnected, you're gonna need to redo it.

1) Turn the Car 'ON', but do not start the engine (Leave your foot off the brake). Cycle your trip reset knob until it reads ODO. Turn the ignition back off. Wait a couple of seconds.
2) Make sure seat belt is not fastened
3) Turn the ignition back on, do not start the car (Leave you foot off the break) As soon as you see everything light up, press and hold the trip reset knob and do a long 12 second count.
4) Keep your finger on the trip reset knob. Fasten your seat belt, as soon as you fasten your seat belt, you should see the ODO display go from XXXX miles to "b-on". At that time take your finger off the trip reset knob and press it again. It should cycle to "b-off". You should be all set and turn the ignition off and unfasten your seat belt.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:26 PM   #6
waterman is on a distinguished road
waterman's Tacoma Gallery
*Asked a really dumb question*
Old 11-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #7
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from Kelowna!