Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

just picked up an 08

Old 07-24-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
rgtaco is on a distinguished road
rgtaco's Tacoma Gallery
just picked up an 08

been lurking for afew days..been tryin to decide on anew truck for afew mouths. came across this site and before u know it i was at the dealer picking up an 08 Lb dbl cab trd sport 2wd. i have had it for one full day and i am totally in love with this truck!!! thinkin bout westin bull bar and steps for my first mods, is this acceptable on a 2wd truck??? well i did get the trd seat covers from the dealer, and ordered some husky floor mats........anyway just wanted to say hi, and look foward to chating about these great trucks.... i also like riding atvs, and buying handguns 1911 styles.....rob
Old 07-24-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
rgtaco's Tacoma Gallery
oh iforgot it is silver streak in color
Old 07-24-2008, 03:51 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World.

You can put a bullbar on a Prerunner. I off road my TRD Off Road Prerunner.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:56 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW. im sure the silver streak guys are gonna love you!!
Old 07-24-2008, 04:10 PM   #6
rgtaco's Tacoma Gallery
[/IMG]tryin to get a pic up, hope this works ..
Old 07-24-2008, 04:14 PM   #7
rgtaco's Tacoma Gallery
[/IMG]
Old 07-24-2008, 04:16 PM   #8
rgtaco's Tacoma Gallery
well im computer supid there is apic in the gallery, will hve to get my 8yr old to show me how to do pics... lol..
Old 07-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #9
rgtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-25-2008, 09:06 PM   #10
rgtaco's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap i posted apic...thank god for 8yr olds
Old 07-25-2008, 10:00 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Nice truck!
Old 07-25-2008, 10:01 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
welcome to TW. im sure the silver streak guys are gonna love you!!
Are you insinuating that we discriminate?
Old 07-25-2008, 10:06 PM   #13
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
dude nice, very nice. hey you like guns check out our forum on guns and hunting. lots and lots of really cool gun talk
Old 07-25-2008, 10:31 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw...........good color choice!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:44 AM   #15
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Hello!!

Welcome to the forum!

SWEET TRUCK!!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 05:22 AM   #16
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgtaco View Post
holy crap i posted apic...thank god for 8yr olds

welcome, nice truck, thank the 8 yr old for us...............
Old 07-26-2008, 06:15 AM   #17
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck