Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New here..

Old 07-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
Quicktime_GT is on a distinguished road
Quicktime_GT's Tacoma Gallery
New here..

My name is neil.. I have a 98' gold regular cab, 2.7 5 speed 4wd.

It has daystar 2.5 inch coil spacers, 2 inch blocks. 15x10 inch M/T classic 2's and 31x10.50 BFG a/ts..

I have a few older pics, but actually just got the truck painted. I came to the forum searching for an older tacoma with the 05+ emblems on it...

Anyways.. here is an older picture:

My name quicktime_GT is the same sign in I use for other forums.. I also have a 2003 mustang Gt with a procharger. It makes 400rwhp, and goes low 12's on street tires.

I'll try to get some new pics of the truck tomar after I polish the wheels!
Old 07-24-2008, 09:23 PM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:25 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!! nice rides man!!
Old 07-24-2008, 09:27 PM   #4
Thanks... I just seen the new members section.. sorry
Old 07-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicktime_GT View Post
Thanks... I just seen the new members section.. sorry
no worries bro...........we dont mind!!
Old 07-24-2008, 09:32 PM   #6
So anyways.. Like I said I just got it repainted, and I'm thinking of putting the 2nd gen tacoma emblems on my truck in similar positions as they are on the 2nd gens..

any thoughts?
Old 07-24-2008, 09:35 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicktime_GT View Post
So anyways.. Like I said I just got it repainted, and I'm thinking of putting the 2nd gen tacoma emblems on my truck in similar positions as they are on the 2nd gens..

any thoughts?
it may look pretty cool with some 05+ emblems. the newer emblems are pretty big though....but ultimately, its your call.