Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from ABQ

Old 07-25-2008, 01:01 PM   #1
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from ABQ

Just found this site last night while browsing for Tacoma info, wanted to sign up for any and all information I could find. I've got a super white '02 X-cab 4x4 SR5 auto, great truck. It just turned 30k a couple of weeks ago. I found this used in '05 with 19.4k, couldn't pass it up, it was like brand new; for that matter, it still seems like it...I will post up some photos when I get some taken. Am on the fence about trading up to a new Tacoma, but it's hard to part with this one due to no problems whatsoever. The only advantage I can see on a newer generation is more room...this is my 5th Toyota truck, third Tacoma, best by far...
Old 07-25-2008, 01:04 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome!!! thats really low miles for that truck......cool!!! kep it for a while if it isnt giving ya any trouble, unless you just need more room!
Old 07-25-2008, 01:10 PM   #3
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
With all the experience you have with Tacomas, you can probably add as much to this site as it can provide.

Welcome to TW.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:40 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum!!

YAY!!! Albuquerque!!!

I love ABQ, grew up there, and still have tons of friends there.

Welcome welcome welcome..

And OMG do I miss my red and green chile!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW! Good luck with your dilemma!
Old 07-25-2008, 03:28 PM   #6
glwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedglwood6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Welcome to the forum!!

YAY!!! Albuquerque!!!

I love ABQ, grew up there, and still have tons of friends there.

Welcome welcome welcome..

And OMG do I miss my red and green chile!
I can ship some chile, either variety or both, to you if you need it bad enough!
Old 07-25-2008, 03:35 PM   #7

glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
welcome!!! thats really low miles for that truck......cool!!! kep it for a while if it isnt giving ya any trouble, unless you just need more room!
That's the way I'm leaning. I don't really need to upgrade anytime soon, it's just how those shiny new Tacomas catch your eye... I also drive a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, that's my offroader, so the Tacoma is pretty much my everyday ride most of the time, and the only mods on it ar a Line-X bedliner, I had that done a couple of weeks after I got the Tacoma, had to have it. That's a mod I would do over again in a minute. Still looks like the day it got applied . The other is a 2" receiver hitch. It came with a camper shell, but I sold that soon after, never used it.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:50 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by glwood6 View Post
I can ship some chile, either variety or both, to you if you need it bad enough!
Thanks a TON for the offer. Believe it or not we do have BUENO red and green chile in the little #1 buckets, but its just not the same when I have to cook it myself.

NOw if you can send me a few restaurants that would be awesome!!

-Perea's OMG!! good stuff
-Sadie's
-Los Cuates
-Frontier

Dions pizza would be great too!!!

LOL thanks for lookin out.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:58 PM   #9

glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks a TON for the offer. Believe it or not we do have BUENO red and green chile in the little #1 buckets, but its just not the same when I have to cook it myself.

NOw if you can send me a few restaurants that would be awesome!!

-Perea's OMG!! good stuff
-Sadie's
-Los Cuates
-Frontier

Dions pizza would be great too!!!

LOL thanks for lookin out.
My pleasure. There's nothing like a cool summer evening on the patio at El Pinto on north Fourth Street, and Monroe's has the best red chile in town, with shredded pork, and Garcia's green chile stew with homemade tortillas...oh boy, now I've done it. I'm going to have to stop by one of those places on the way home tonight...
Old 07-25-2008, 04:07 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's the way I'm leaning. I don't really need to upgrade anytime soon, it's just how those shiny new Tacomas catch your eye... I also drive a 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, that's my offroader, so the Tacoma is pretty much my everyday ride most of the time, and the only mods on it ar a Line-X bedliner, I had that done a couple of weeks after I got the Tacoma, had to have it. That's a mod I would do over again in a minute. Still looks like the day it got applied . The other is a 2" receiver hitch. It came with a camper shell, but I sold that soon after, never used it.
i hear that. as soon as i save enough money up, im taking the bed liner outta my 04 and im gonna get a line-x spray in. they are indeed awesome!!
Old 07-25-2008, 04:38 PM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Monroe's has the best red chile in town,

OMG I forgot about that place!! Osuna street, correct?
Old 07-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #12
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!! Chihuahua and Albuquerque are Sister cities (according to officials anyway LMAO) been there a couple of times, glad you found the site!
Old 07-25-2008, 06:25 PM   #13

glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OMG I forgot about that place!! Osuna street, correct?
Yup, Osuna east of San Mateo. There's also one on Lomas near 10th St.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:08 AM   #14

glwood6's Tacoma Gallery
Well, three months later, here's a photo of my truck:

(Don't have any off road pix...)
Just got through putting new Alcan rear leaf springs to replace the flattened out stockers...
That's Bailey going for a ride.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:18 AM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good man!