Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

CrossFit Eternal grabs a Taco for our business truck!

Old 10-28-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
CrossFit Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
CrossFit Taco's Tacoma Gallery
CrossFit Eternal grabs a Taco for our business truck!

Hello all I have been looking for a Taco for about 6 months now and finally pulled the trigger. We scored an 07 PreRunner SR5 that we're planning on wrapping and eventually modding out. We can't want to put this thing to work hauling gear, athletes and eyes to out space. Looking forward to meeting you all here on the forum and getting your input on the build.

Josh
CrossFit Eternal
Old 10-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 10-28-2010, 06:22 PM   #4
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, from a fellow xfitter
Old 10-29-2010, 09:03 AM   #6
CrossFit Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
CrossFit Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Is this the crossfit I am thinking it is!? Welcome!
I guess that depends on who you think we are, lol. We are CrossFit Eternal and our affiliate is in Charlotte N.C.

Chris (NJ) Great to hear my friend feel free to use me as an Xfit resource if you need one.