Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello everyone just made account.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
Snowlove is on a distinguished road
Name: JM
Snowlove's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Hello everyone just made account.

Hi there, I live in Reno, NV all my life and love it here so much to do from off roading, lots of lakes and lots of snow to play in in the winter. So I've had my Taco for some time now and I love it and don't look back at my WRX all though it was fun to drive. I've haven't done much to my truck other than lift, rims, tires and Rhino. Well now I have some questions. I would like to know what works best as an intake and any engine performance parts? and may be some rock sliders that all so work as steps to get in? Wife is prego and has a hard time getting in.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
Nice truck man. Welcome to TW
Old 10-29-2010, 11:58 AM   #5
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Norcal! I miss my WRX lol nice truck
Old 10-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
im liking the silver lol...well come from sunny so cal!!
Old 10-29-2010, 12:12 PM   #8
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 10-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #10
newtaco2008 is on a distinguished road
newtaco2008's Tacoma Gallery
welcome...nice rig
Old 10-29-2010, 02:12 PM   #11
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck man welcome from AZ
Old 10-29-2010, 02:13 PM   #12
Master Gunner Member
SpcDaddy951 is on a distinguished road

Army: Assistant Gunner Bravo Troop, 1st Battalion, 11th Armor Calvary Regiment
Name: Chris Aka Loonz
SpcDaddy951's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW From Riverside,CA
Old 10-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #13
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
check out avid offroad's side steps http://www.avidoffroad.com/products/...ts/step-rails/ they are pretty cool, once I get some money I am thinking about getting some so my grandmother can get in my truck easier
Old 10-29-2010, 02:39 PM   #14
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from norcal
Old 10-29-2010, 03:16 PM   #15
calcoastdigital is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
calcoastdigital's Tacoma Gallery
I like the 2 tone ! Nice truck bro !
Old 10-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #16
Yo Taco!
willtotheumm is just really nicewilltotheumm is just really nicewilltotheumm is just really nicewilltotheumm is just really nice

Name: Will
willtotheumm's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice Taco! Welcome from Central Cali!
Old 10-31-2010, 08:49 PM   #17
Snowlove is on a distinguished road
Name: JM
Snowlove's Tacoma Gallery
Hi

Man that's a great ass pic..
Quote:
Originally Posted by weksos View Post
Welcome