Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Blue Logic in my 2010 FJ Cruiser sounds awful. Will ask for refund. Joined to warn

Old 11-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
todzzzzz is on a distinguished road
todzzzzz's Tacoma Gallery
Blue Logic in my 2010 FJ Cruiser sounds awful. Will ask for refund. Joined to warn

Hate to join here for this reason but felt obligated since I am experienced w/ Blue Tooth accessories. My girlfriend recently went thru a few vehicles. We love our FJ Cruiser but the BlueLogic (Blue Logic) built-in hands-free cell phone technology is lacking! It sounds like a cheap $50 cheap low-end bluetooth ear piece. We both own a $100 Plaintronics so we know what the good one sounds like, also the $100 Motorola sounds as good. My fiance recently had a new Infiniti w/ Blue Tooth built-in ....it sounded excellent. She then tried out a new 2010 Acura TL with Blue Tooth....again sounded excellent. Both of these sounded as good as our Plaintronics and Motorola $100 earpieces purchased from Verizon Phone Store. She recently had Toyota dealer install the Blue Logic and we have tested it extensively. This weekend she listened on my cell phone as I called her from inside the Toyota FJ Cruiser - she agreed. It sounds awful, sounds tinty, missing low-end tones, has distortion. Blue Logic is very lacking in quality. We are going to ask for our money back. Sorry to burst anyones bubble considering buying this. Toyota needs to get on the ball and discontinue this awful wireless line called Blue Logic. Not sure who the supplier is but its poor quality. Take my advice. Stick with Blue Tooth and the high-end stuff. Apparently the microphone is low quality on the Blue Logic ????
Old 11-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, where in Iowa?

I've noticed the same thing in my mom's Rav4. Gimmick.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:33 PM   #3
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW?
Old 11-01-2010, 02:45 PM   #4
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
What does your fiance think of you having a girlfriend?
Old 11-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #5
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by todzzzzz View Post
Hate to join here for this reason but felt obligated since I am experienced w/ Blue Tooth accessories. My girlfriend recently went thru a few vehicles. We love our FJ Cruiser but the BlueLogic (Blue Logic) built-in hands-free cell phone technology is lacking! It sounds like a cheap $50 cheap low-end bluetooth ear piece. We both own a $100 Plaintronics so we know what the good one sounds like, also the $100 Motorola sounds as good. My fiance recently had a new Infiniti w/ Blue Tooth built-in ....it sounded excellent. She then tried out a new 2010 Acura TL with Blue Tooth....again sounded excellent. Both of these sounded as good as our Plaintronics and Motorola $100 earpieces purchased from Verizon Phone Store. She recently had Toyota dealer install the Blue Logic and we have tested it extensively. This weekend she listened on my cell phone as I called her from inside the Toyota FJ Cruiser - she agreed. It sounds awful, sounds tinty, missing low-end tones, has distortion. Blue Logic is very lacking in quality. We are going to ask for our money back. Sorry to burst anyones bubble considering buying this. Toyota needs to get on the ball and discontinue this awful wireless line called Blue Logic. Not sure who the supplier is but its poor quality. Take my advice. Stick with Blue Tooth and the high-end stuff. Apparently the microphone is low quality on the Blue Logic ????
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatFiddyone View Post
What does your fiance think of you having a girlfriend?
Old 11-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #6
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
^^ it was bound to be found.
good call.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #7
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds fine in my Tacoma. Maybe it was the install/er.