Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello

Old 04-11-2007, 03:50 PM   #1
evile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

evile's Tacoma Gallery
Hello

just signed up wanted to say hi. as you can see in my sig i have a 2006 Tacoma double cab TRD off road prerunner. I love this truck i upgraded from a 2003 ford ranger edge supercab the taco has so much more power looks better drives better even with the off road package and gets better gas millage than the ford, oh ya im a ford mechanic at a dealership in flordia so even though i bought this truck used with 17kmiles they didnt like it much when i showed up for work monday =)
Old 04-11-2007, 06:54 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evile View Post
im a ford mechanic at a dealership in flordia so even though i bought this truck used with 17kmiles they didnt like it much when i showed up for work monday =)
haha...nice truck! welcome to TW!
Old 04-11-2007, 07:03 PM   #4
sak3358 is on a distinguished road

sak3358's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck......quite a statement.....Ford wrench turner, selecting a Toyota.....a message in this?
Old 04-11-2007, 07:04 PM   #5
evile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shedevile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

evile's Tacoma Gallery
couple days later ford reps were there and it came up in a meeting we were in. but hey just cause i work on them every day doesnt mean i want to work on mine everday
Old 04-11-2007, 07:07 PM   #6

evile's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sak3358 View Post
Very nice truck......quite a statement.....Ford wrench turner, selecting a Toyota.....a message in this?
ford doesnt offer a 4 door midsize truck unless you count the sport track a truck which its not cause it sits on an explorer frame plus they do have a 4 door ranger but its only in austrailia

ford makes a crappy product and the trucks all look the same the taco is a bad ass truck
Old 04-11-2007, 07:27 PM   #7
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats... GREAT looking truck! That was my 2nd color choice, but I went with silver due to its easy to keep clean and I loved my silver Acura.. and so now I love my silver Taco! Enjoy!
Old 04-11-2007, 07:52 PM   #9

evile's Tacoma Gallery
at my dealership they had a silver TRD sport that was traded in but i had to wait 30 days to like 3k off the price so i went out to the toyota dealer and they had this one and it was the off road package i wanted and im like gimme they called it speedway blue i call it STP richard petty blue =)

geting windows tinted tomorrow my GF wont let me buy any goodies for it until we get a new bed, it needs a better stero i cant figure out how im gonan do subs in the back though
Old 04-11-2007, 07:53 PM   #10

evile's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tacoma View Post
welcome to tw like the new truck what part of florida are you from
orlando know any where i can go get this thing dirty and there will be some one to pull me out when i get stuck
Old 04-11-2007, 08:23 PM   #11
LovinMyTaco07 is on a distinguished road
LovinMyTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
... it needs a better stero i cant figure out how im gonan do subs in the back though
Last year there was a thread on speakers and specifically subs in the back.. I don't have time to look right now otherwise I'd find the link for you...
Also Mr.Mav might be able to help... he is an expert on speakers!
Old 04-11-2007, 09:01 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinMyTaco07 View Post
... I don't have time to look right now otherwise I'd find the link for you...
I decided to stay up! (Don't tell me wife!)
here is a thread on subs
Also, pb2themax's CarDomain site shows his subs in his doublecab...
Hope this helps!
Old 04-11-2007, 09:21 PM   #13
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
cool blue truck
Old 04-11-2007, 09:43 PM   #14

evile's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinMyTaco07 View Post
I decided to stay up! (Don't tell me wife!)
here is a thread on subs
Also, pb2themax's CarDomain site shows his subs in his doublecab...
Hope this helps!
so how that guy has his subs he loses his back seats right? if so i dont wana do that got adouble cab to have a back seat not to take it out

and thanks for all the comments people =)
Old 04-12-2007, 04:56 AM   #15
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Excellent looking truck! Looks like it is in a good setting too. (I love Florida)

BTW - Get the GF her bed first - you may get more use out of it and you will definitely have a happier GF!

Also - WELCOME TO TW!!!
Old 04-12-2007, 05:33 AM   #16

evile's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Excellent looking truck! Looks like it is in a good setting too. (I love Florida)

BTW - Get the GF her bed first - you may get more use out of it and you will definitely have a happier GF!

Also - WELCOME TO TW!!!

ya florida is nice but theres not where to go off roading here that i know of every thing is private property
Old 04-12-2007, 06:22 AM   #17
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
YES... get that GF a new bed! I think it would benifit all party's involved! Make her happy and you'll be made happy! hehe
Old 04-12-2007, 08:07 AM   #18
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
ImInLoveWithMyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Throw a blanket in the back and call it good! Great truck and welcome.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:18 AM   #19
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
evile not all off road is private property. i know a couple of places you could go mudding.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:49 AM   #20
Quote:
so how that guy has his subs he loses his back seats right? if so i dont wana do that got adouble cab to have a back seat not to take it out

and thanks for all the comments people =)
The pics of his sub is with the seats down...he didn't loose them... he pulled of the factory built liner in back and bought/created his own housing for the amp and sub. the back seats still fold up and cover the amp and sub.