Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Tacoma owner, needs deck rail kit

Old 11-02-2010, 02:43 AM   #1
beausgirl is on a distinguished road
beausgirl's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma owner, needs deck rail kit

Hi, I'm a new 2007 Tacoma owner. I bought it used, previous owner took the deck rail or (bed rail) kit off the truck. I'm having a heck of a time finding a replacement. Truck is a short bed,still has the mounting brackets the bed rail kit was attached to, no screws tho. Please, if anyone knows where to get one i'd appreciate it. Ive looked online extensively, and can only find deck rail kits for Thundras. Thanks Guys
Old 11-02-2010, 04:09 PM   #4
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
i think she is talking about the ones that are on the side and back of the bed
And welcome
That was how I read it also.