Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member from Renton, Washington

Old 11-03-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
mrjestro is on a distinguished road
mrjestro's Tacoma Gallery
New member from Renton, Washington

Hi there, I'm Jesse, and I live in one of the suburbs of Seattle. I just recently purchased an '07,4x4, TRD Sport, Access Cab. I really like it. It is the 3rd toyota 4x4 I've owned. The first was an '86 extra cab, 22RE and a 5spd, then I had a '91 extra cab, 22RE and 5spd...(I just sold that one to my son with 115K on the odometer) great truck but I was ready for the V6, and the Automatic with ALL the power accessories....It is fantastic..I bought it with 39K but it looks and drives like new. I had the stealership install leather, and I bought and installed the factory step tubes and the skid plate...Most recently just put Firestone Destination A/T's on all four corners. I'm not much of an off road guy but would like to install the Bilstein 5100's and some AAL's to get it up just a touch Wanted to check in and make an introduction. It looks like a wealth of knowledge here.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I'm up in Bothell...
Old 11-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #5
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 11-03-2010, 02:07 PM   #6
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Skyway... not proud of it
Old 11-11-2010, 12:38 AM   #8
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

I fly out of the Renton airport a bunch.

Have any pix of your leather interior?? Would love to see how it looks.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:39 AM   #9
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Just north of you .

Welcome Jesse .