Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New guy with an 08' Tacaoma

Old 07-30-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
ldm is on a distinguished road

Air Force: C-141 Flight Engineer, Msgt.,Retired
ldm's Tacoma Gallery
New guy with an 08' Tacaoma

Hi all. Thought I would sign up so I could learn about my new truck from the Tacoma experts. Hope to be able to contribute down the road. I have learned a few things about the truck but I have only had it for a couple of months. My last truck was a 7.3 ltr. Ford F250. Don't need all that power and capacity anymore so I sold that a couple of years ago and have been waiting to find the right truck now that I am retired and only will be using a truck for small stuff.

My Tacoma is an 08' TRD 4WD Access with Towing Package. Our retirement home will be near Colville Wa. so I'll be putting a snow plow on it.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:50 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site!
Old 07-30-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations on your new tacoma! Great site here & lots of friendly, helpful folks. Seems like quite a few veterans as well so welcome aboard!
Old 07-30-2008, 11:24 AM   #4
Robbie will become famous soon enoughRobbie will become famous soon enough

Robbie's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME! Ahh, another retired guy! Now life begins!
Old 07-30-2008, 11:29 AM   #5
mudslingin44 will become famous soon enough

mudslingin44's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on the new ride,welcome to tw
Old 07-30-2008, 11:51 AM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW you will definately get to know alot about your truck here.