Notices

Small Intro

Old 07-31-2008, 01:12 PM   #1
Just another girl with a truck
miscca is on a distinguished road
miscca's Tacoma Gallery
Small Intro

Hi there,

I found this site looking up a good explanation for rear locking differentials ... it's funny - I've owned my 2001 Tacoma since mile 1 and never thought to join a community

Anyways, I've got a 2001 Tacoma Xtended cab, 4WD, TRD, SR5 V6 which I've taken offroading, up through the snow, backpacking - everywhere I went. For years, it carried just me and the dog, now it carries my family, the dog and all the other crap.

At some point in the future, we'll probably get a 4 door Tacoma with *real* back seats, but I have no desire to actually look at other models outside the Tacoma family. The Tacoma has been awesome and treated us well - 140K miles and going strong.

So this is me, hello I'll post pictures over time as appropriate.

--Michele
Old 07-31-2008, 01:13 PM   #2
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
hi, welcome to tw
Old 07-31-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW
Old 07-31-2008, 01:15 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:17 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw, michele!!! good to have ya here!! and yeah...........we do like pics!!! sounds like you got one killer tacoma!!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:53 PM   #6
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:55 PM   #7
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:00 PM   #8
mudslingin44 will become famous soon enough

mudslingin44's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw
Old 07-31-2008, 02:35 PM   #9
Just another girl with a truck
miscca is on a distinguished road
miscca's Tacoma Gallery
It's funny, when I bought the truck ...

I went with a male friend and the dealer tried selling me a 2WD, Prerunner - basically disregarding what I was asking to buy. He at one point kept talking to my friend, who finally said 'dude, she did her research for the last 6 months, she knows what she wants and it's her checkbook doing the buying!'.

After I bought the truck, I took it back to have the tow hitch mounted and some guy jokingly said to me 'oh! I see your boyfriend let you drive his truck into the shop!' Much funnier from a friend, not so much so from a stranger who is more than half serious =)
Old 07-31-2008, 02:47 PM   #10
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah thats a mistake a lot of salesman make and lose the deal. Glad to have you on here, welcome to TW!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:40 AM   #11
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! If there were only a way to buy vehicles without having to deal with the sales people..... They're so sexist. I wonder if female salespeople are any different. Unfortunately, there aren't any where I got my truck.