Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Howdy

Old 07-31-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Howdy

Hi all!

Bought a 02 Taco Prerunner SR5 with the 3.4 about three months ago. Bought it from a Toyota dealer here in town, so probably paid too much for it, but it's in incredibly good shape (people think it's brand new!) and I am in love with it!
She's Red, with all the chrome toys on her....so I named her Lucy, after Lucille Ball. Big, red, shiny teeth...LOL

She also got rear-ended two weeks ago by a 16 year old (got his license last May) driving a 07 Sequoia, I was stopped at a light and he was doing 45, never touched the brakes, says he "didn't see me at all" (?) so she's in the Toyota body shop until Monday. Class 2 hitch took the brunt of it on mine so $3100 to my truck, his is totaled. His bumper went under mine, everything above his bumper got pushed back a good two feet. Ambulance rides are fun...not.

Anyways I ran across this forum just today, and have already learned from it. Look forward to chattin with ya'll!

John
Old 07-31-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum!
Old 07-31-2008, 09:17 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey john, welcome to tw!!! glad that you are ok after the wreck!!! hope they get it back into tip top shape!!
Old 07-31-2008, 09:18 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW and dont worry lucy is in good hands!
Old 07-31-2008, 10:04 PM   #5
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Monday I'm doing the deck plate and blocking off the air tube noise dampers mods I've read about here...already got the K&N in there, so may as well finish the job!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:02 AM   #6
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, sorry to hear about your accident.
Old 08-01-2008, 06:35 AM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome....whats up w/ the AF influx lately?? lol u a 3C0?
Old 08-01-2008, 06:38 AM   #8
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Damn kids....
Old 08-01-2008, 06:40 AM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Damn kids indeed. Welcome to Tacoma World.

Check out the Florida section of the forum.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:53 AM   #10
mudslingin44 will become famous soon enough

mudslingin44's Tacoma Gallery
the majority of us either blew the motor up or wrecked the first car/truck that we owned,learning experience.glad your ok.welcome to tw
Old 08-01-2008, 09:03 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudslingin44 View Post
the majority of us either blew the motor up or wrecked the first car/truck that we owned,learning experience.glad your ok.welcome to tw
Yeup. Way back when the dinosaurs roamed the Earth, I was 15 1/2 years old and got my license. Didn't take me two weeks to blow right through a stop sign while grab-a$$ing my girlfriend, and get the front end taken off my Maverick by an Olds 88. Luckily the guy in the other car worked in the same Air Force office as my father, and we worked it out with no hassles.

We all learn one way or another. I actually feel sorry for the kid, he was shaking like a leaf in the wind and started crying while repeating "I am SO SORRY" over and over. He really freaked when the paramedics put me on the backboard.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:04 AM   #12
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tacoamWorld! What base are you stationed at?
Old 08-01-2008, 09:15 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Welcome to tacoamWorld! What base are you stationed at?
I went in in 1978 and got out in 1984. Just still proud to have served.

I was stationed at March AFB, Riverside CA. A great place to visit, but....
Old 08-01-2008, 11:14 AM   #14

Toyota just called. They had to special order the spray-on bedliner material to match the tailgate to what's on the rest of the bed now. Don't get her back until Tuesday now. Damn. I ain't liking this 15 MPG Grand Marquis GS Enterprise gave me....
Old 05-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #15

Lmao!
Old 05-13-2010, 09:46 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back John!!
Old 05-14-2010, 06:37 AM   #17

Where did piercedtiger go?
Old 05-14-2010, 06:43 AM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
Where did piercedtiger go?
He's still around. Just busy....IIRC.