Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from the Bay Area (California Bay Area)

Old 11-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
eileenwilson will become famous soon enough

eileenwilson's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from the Bay Area (California Bay Area)

Hi!

I'm new here, posted a question in another section.

Anyways, I've always loved Tacoma's. My first brand new car was a 2002 Taco, pretty basic 4 banger truck and I loved it.

Traded that in for a more full size truck in 04, biggest mistake!

BUT now I am getting a Taco. In the midst of negotiations right now.

If I get everything I want it's going to be a Black 2011 Access Cab V4 MT w/ the Off Rod pckg, Tow Pckg, Beadlock Alloy Wheels and Bed Extender.

This will be my dream truck!! I've always wanted a truck like this but always had to settle. I'm so excited but apparently it's hard to find in California....go figure

Well, hello again and glad to be here!
Old 11-10-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Where in Northern California are you at?
Old 11-10-2010, 09:13 AM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from AZ. There is a dealership in Sac selling bedmats for 50 bucks. be sure to get on that!
Old 11-10-2010, 09:14 AM   #4
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, from not so sunny Sacramento.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #5
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from the East Bay
Old 11-10-2010, 09:24 AM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the East Bay.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:29 AM   #7
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Sac! What dealership is selling the bed mats for $50?
Old 11-10-2010, 09:41 AM   #8

Thanks for the replies!

I'm from the peninsula...Mtn View.

I actually just moved here from Southern California last March. I love it up here!

Yeah, what dealership??
Old 11-10-2010, 09:42 AM   #9
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eileenwilson View Post
Thanks for the replies!

I actually just moved here from Southern California last March. I love it up here!

Yeah, what dealership??
Beats me. The thread is in the deals and coupons section.

I grew up in Cupertino.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #10

Firefighter:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dea...mats-50-a.html
Old 11-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-10-2010, 09:46 AM   #12

So off topic.

WHEN I get my new baby, I should take off the TRD sticker or no?
Old 11-10-2010, 09:48 AM   #13

Firefighter:
Quote:
So off topic.

Up to you. I kept mine on. Most people do. But i debadged my truck. You may even see some people with non-trd trucks that have trd decals on them.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:51 AM   #14
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 11-10-2010, 09:52 AM   #15

Yeah, i like the way the badges look and the sticker but i like a badge-less one too....decisions decisions.

Guess I should wait till I actually get it.

He said on Sunday he could ship it up here by the end of the week. But as of yesterday he's "still trying to get a hold of it"
Old 11-10-2010, 09:53 AM   #16
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So off topic.

I debadged mine but I left the TRD decal on I'm replacing it with one from Stockmonkey real soon.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:53 AM   #17
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, i like the way the badges look and the sticker but i like a badge-less one too....decisions decisions.

Guess I should wait till I actually get it.

He said on Sunday he could ship it up here by the end of the week. But as of yesterday he's "still trying to get a hold of it"
Typical dealer responses. I wouldn't be surprised if it took a month.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:53 AM   #18
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the replies!

Yeah, what dealership??
I just moved from the Bay Area to Socal in June lol welcome!
Old 11-10-2010, 09:54 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I just moved from the Bay Area to Socal in June lol welcome!
awesome! where in socal?
Old 11-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #20
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
^ East LA/Monterey Park area