Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New from San Diego

Old 07-31-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
New from San Diego

Hey guys, i have a daily driver 2005 PreRunner and am looking to do a few minor mods every once and a while. One thing i'm working on now, and if anyone has done this, do let me know; I want to switch up the lighting. I don't have day time running lamps, so i want to make the front turn signals into those. My guess is i could hot wire them, and turn the small running lamps in the corners into the actual turn signals, but i don't see how that would be such a hot idea. Any ideas or if you've done it, chime in! Heres a picture after a wash

Old 07-31-2008, 11:10 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Welcome to Tacoma World!! Nice truck u got there......be sure to upload more pics
Old 07-31-2008, 11:34 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man, looks like OB, in san diego too.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:35 AM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
That's North Park? Anyways, nice truck. Welcome.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:41 AM   #6
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Looks great. Welcome to TW.Did you say some mods?? You're in the right place.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:47 AM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, nice truck!
Old 08-01-2008, 09:39 AM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Is it me or is north park looking better and better have family on alabama st
Old 08-01-2008, 10:02 AM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!! great looking tacoma you got there!!! check this thread out...........its awesome, and you may find some stuff in there that you wanna do to your ride!!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...free-mods.html

we can all thank pierced tiger for this thread.......completely awesome!!1 and lots of others have contributed too!!
Old 02-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #11
STEVON is on a distinguished road
Name: STEVO
STEVON's Tacoma Gallery
Mission Hills San Diego

Welcome to San Diego! About 3 miles from you. Have a 2006 Tacoma PreRunner and my running lights are the lens between the headlamp and the grille. They shut off when I turn on the headlamps or parking lights. Does your truck work that way too? GM and other cars use a high wattage resistor on the high beam filament for daytime driving lights. I think Toyota chose the small bulb option to create less load on the alternator, could be wrong though.

Stephen
Old 02-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #13
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
wow this was my first post on TW.. how'd you find this???
HAHA ... i saw this... I was like WTF. Hes been around longer than me. He probably searched for San Diego.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #14
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
HAHA ... i saw this... I was like WTF. Hes been around longer than me. He probably searched for San Diego.
haha maybe.

BUT thanks for the welcome bud! Lemme know if you need helps with mods!
Old 02-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #15
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
OH SHIT!!!! It's STEVE O!!!

haha.. SteveO brought the old skool bak to the new school.. Nice
Old 10-25-2010, 10:45 AM   #19
STEVON is on a distinguished road
Name: STEVO
STEVON's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to San Diego!
Live in Mission Hills by Old Town and have a 2006 Pre Runner. To have your front parking lamps or turn signals as running lights, all you need is two diodes rated for the current of the bulbs. One diode is put from Ignition switch to bulb and other is put inline from head light switch. This way circuits are electrically seperate from each other. Can make you a diagram if you like.
Stephen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferson View Post
Hey guys, i have a daily driver 2005 PreRunner and am looking to do a few minor mods every once and a while. One thing i'm working on now, and if anyone has done this, do let me know; I want to switch up the lighting. I don't have day time running lamps, so i want to make the front turn signals into those. My guess is i could hot wire them, and turn the small running lamps in the corners into the actual turn signals, but i don't see how that would be such a hot idea. Any ideas or if you've done it, chime in! Heres a picture after a wash
Old 10-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #20
SoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rand
SoCalR's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!

If you should need help moving from that neighborhood to an apartment down the road with shag carpet and cool ass bathroom countertops, let me know. Better yet, start a thread...LOL!!