Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Great Source

Old 08-01-2008, 08:27 AM   #1
MineSoNice is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Bomb Loader
MineSoNice's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Great Source

Stumbled on this website and have found it to be a great source of information. All the mods I am thinking of doing and some I have never thought of are here.
Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Great Source-dsc00772.jpg  
Old 08-01-2008, 08:29 AM   #2
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

Out of curiosity, how did you stumble onto this site? What were you looking for?
Old 08-01-2008, 08:33 AM   #3
Banned
smooreace is on a distinguished road
Army: Crewchief, Blackhawk Medivac
smooreace's Tacoma Gallery
I found it while searching for mud flap failures
Old 08-01-2008, 08:36 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!
Old 08-01-2008, 08:47 AM   #5
mudslingin44 will become famous soon enough

mudslingin44's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw,nice ride you got there
Old 08-04-2008, 02:03 PM   #6
MineSoNice is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Bomb Loader
MineSoNice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Welcome to TW!

Out of curiosity, how did you stumble onto this site? What were you looking for?
I was looking for some info for getting my iPod to work with the factory JBL system!
I went with the iPod adapter AIPTY02ID, bought at Circuit City and it works great.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:05 PM   #7
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I JUST did the same mod this weekend! Strange.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #8
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-04-2008, 02:53 PM   #9
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MineSoNice View Post
I was looking for some info for getting my iPod to work with the factory JBL system!
I went with the iPod adapter AIPTY02ID, bought at Circuit City and it works great.
Does anybody have any idea whether that connector is going to work with my iPhone 3G?
Old 08-04-2008, 02:55 PM   #10
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ I dont know about that but what is a good ipod hook up for an ipod touch.