Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

FNG (Freakin' New Guy)

Old 08-01-2008, 10:03 AM   #1
Twisted Vegas is on a distinguished road
Twisted Vegas's Tacoma Gallery
FNG (Freakin' New Guy)

Just wanted to say "Hey" to the group. Hope to meet new friends, get solid advise and info on my Taco and hopefully answer a few posting as well.

Have a good one!

Twisted
Old 08-01-2008, 10:04 AM   #2
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome... let's see your truck!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:05 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tacomaworld!!! and yeah........we wanna see pics!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:07 AM   #4
Don't laugh...trying to find some on this computer. Give me a sec
Old 08-01-2008, 10:16 AM   #5
Damn...I can't find any, but will post soon. I got the truck with high miles, but since its a Toyota, I figure it wouldn't be an issue. As an 04 I now have 80k miles and still runs smooth. I took off the brush guard, so if anyone is interested, I will post (with pics/i promise) later.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Vegas View Post
Damn...I can't find any, but will post soon. I got the truck with high miles, but since its a Toyota, I figure it wouldn't be an issue. As an 04 I now have 80k miles and still runs smooth. I took off the brush guard, so if anyone is interested, I will post (with pics/i promise) later.
hey man......definitely post pics when you can, but i wanna see the brush guard definitely.....been thinking about one!!! and by the way........80k on a toyota,..........its just getting broken real good!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:46 AM   #7
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TacomaWorld!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:53 AM   #8

good looking truck man!!! i saw the pics in your gallery!!1 looks alot like mine........but now im getting rid of all the chrome and going with black accents!!!

nevermind on the brush guard.......im kinda looking for a full brush guard instead of the bull bar.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:00 AM   #9
Truck Pic

The pics inside the truck are mine, but the external pic is what I want my truck to look like. Haven't posted my current truck pics.

Description
Silver
Chrome side steps
Bug guard
Off Road Sticker - TRD (buts its not a 4x4) Its an illusion
Luggage rack (WHY)

I had dents when I bought it and tried fixing it, but now I have paint body issues I need to take care of. Probably will spend about 2k to redo the entire paint job.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum!! Gald to have ya
Old 08-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #11

Quote:
The pics inside the truck are mine, but the external pic is what I want my truck to look like. Haven't posted my current truck pics.

Description
Silver
Chrome side steps
Bug guard
Off Road Sticker - TRD (buts its not a 4x4) Its an illusion
Luggage rack (WHY)

I had dents when I bought it and tried fixing it, but now I have paint body issues I need to take care of. Probably will spend about 2k to redo the entire paint job.
ok......well the truck in the pic looks cool too!!!

$2000 in a paint job would be one helluva excellent paint job with some really good paint. what color you going with?? same color??

and your truck is probably a trd sure enough, but its probably a prerunner(rear diff lock.....does it have this??), as they are trd too.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #12
Now that I think about the the brush guard I took of is a Westin. Damn! I need to post picks.

The sticker I got was from Ebay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...spagenameZWDVW

I wanna place a hood scoop (similiar to the 05 and up TSS models). But I also want my truck to look like a truck. I'm torn in the middle. But I can get a scoop also on ebay or switch hoods with a 4Runner.

I ordered seat covers, cause the last owner had kids and tore up the seat pretty good. Found some on ebay as well, not custom, but it may work. If it turns out good and will let you know.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:14 AM   #13
If I get a paint job, the color will be the same. But I will include side mirrors and the entire front bumper. Yes my Taco is a PreRunner.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:14 AM   #14
I got is for 13k with at the time 72K miles. A year later I have 80K
Old 08-01-2008, 11:46 AM   #15
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
You should easily get another 100,000 out of it. Keep the oil changed and do the maint. These things run forever.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #16
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-01-2008, 11:58 AM   #17

Quote:
If I get a paint job, the color will be the same. But I will include side mirrors and the entire front bumper. Yes my Taco is a PreRunner.
sounds good man!!! the truck should look really nice with fresh paint and seat covers!!!