Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

greetings all from colorado

Old 10-29-2006, 09:02 AM   #1
Machmoud is on a distinguished road
Machmoud's Tacoma Gallery
greetings all from colorado

after 11 years of faithful service my audi s6 finally bit the the dust (i.e. got tired of replacing expensive german oem shizzle) and i noticed with envy how my wife's '00 4runner was treating her nothing but nice. so i too made the toyota leap and purchased an '02 tacoma sr5, dual cab (have 3 kids) with the trd package (lucky for me the previous owner put in a k&n cold air intake!). recently survived the october quasi-blizzard here at 8800 feet and the toyota was confidence inspiring (clearance helps too). look forward to reading some enlightening threads in the way of the tacoma. can anybody recommend an excellent, mechanically sound, do-it-yourself manual like a haynes or something?
Old 10-29-2006, 09:16 AM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

I reccomend getting ahold of a FSM (Factory Service Manual) I'll look around online for one but you might be able to purchase on from a dealer.
Old 10-29-2006, 06:57 PM   #3
Machmoud is on a distinguished road
Machmoud's Tacoma Gallery
thanks banshee. questions about oil changes kiddoes. what viscosity is recommended for synthetics, should i replace the washer every time, and what is the torque spec for the oil plug? i have an '02 with the v6. my wife has an '00 with the v6, i'm assuming it's the same engine? thanks. -M
Old 06-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #5
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Field Artillery
Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What's goin on neighbor?
Old 06-06-2012, 05:29 PM   #7
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw!
Old 06-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #8
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.

Frank