Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hey Hey

Old 08-06-2008, 01:19 PM   #1
SteadyT is on a distinguished road

SteadyT's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Hey

Newbie here. My name is Tyson and I have a 2000 Toyota Tacoma Daily Driver. I am on several other forum's for my other projects (72 Plymouth Duster, 37 Ford) and it hit me today, why not join a forum for the truck I drive everyday? So here I am my friends.

My truck is a regular cab, 4x4 5sp 4cyl in white - exactly how I wanted it. The only mod's I guess are the NGK performance plugs and the 31x10.5x15's I suppose, as I only off-road on the weekends and I don't really go too crazy.

She seems to be getting up there in age and I just rolled over the 100,000 mile mark, so I am sure I will be needing some of your guy's tech advice since going to a mechanic would get me disowned from my family. I love this truck and I couldn't picture driving anything else everyday, besides another Tacoma I guess.

Thanks everyone in advance,
Tyson
Old 08-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #3
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yup welcome to tw.