Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

new 09 owner

Old 08-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #1
johnnylightning is on a distinguished road
johnnylightning's Tacoma Gallery
new 09 owner

hello everyone. just purchased a 2009 dc sport with a 6 spd in red for me/ uhh i mean the family. so far so good. was really torn between this and a tundra, but i think i made a good choice and looking forward to hanging around here and getting some tips on making her even better. so thats my story and i'm sticking to it.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:01 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw. thats a nice ride. youll really love it here
Old 08-07-2008, 09:13 PM   #3
thanks. i'm sure i will.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:20 PM   #4
PwRTRIp_Xr is on a distinguished road
PwRTRIp_Xr's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW Bro!.....
Old 08-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
congrats and welcome to the forum!!
Old 08-07-2008, 09:45 PM   #6
thanks, been doin a lot of reading since i bought this. had an 02 tundra before this and still own an my 03 lightning, but can't do car seats for the little ones in the L. really was considering the dc tundra 5.7 but i figured gas mileage would be better on the taco and the 6 spd sold me. besides the L does 0-60 in 5.2 sec stock and get 13 mpg so the power end and poor fuel economy is already covered. so far i'm happy with the tacoma. kids fit in it, wife loves it and i really havent found to much to complain about. great vehicle period. you just cant go wrong with one of these trucks.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #7
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Good choice, sir! Congrats to you...I mean, you and your family!
Old 08-08-2008, 05:49 AM   #8
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Welcome to TW.(& your family) Nice choice on the sport.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:15 AM   #9
thanks again. a little over 500 miles now. gonna fill er up this weekend and check the mileage. i did about 16 mpg the first shot. not to bad for hilly/ no real highway driving. very fun truck to drive for sure.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:25 AM   #10
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
It takes some time to break in. Your mpg may improve up to 15k. Sink your back into the seat & enjoy.