Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

the new new guy. 11b hooh

Old 11-29-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
arktacoma is on a distinguished road
Army: sgt. infantry
arktacoma's Tacoma Gallery
the new new guy. 11b hooh

hey guys my name is chris from arkansas and im in the army , i do all the hard work . I just got a new 11 taco sport ed. and i love it. i traded in a 10 fully loaded gas hog of a titan. And you know whats funny i love this truck way more than that one and will have it forever. good job yota.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
tuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tuckr2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arktacoma View Post
hey guys my name is chris from arkansas and im in the army , i do all the hard work . I just got a new 11 taco sport ed. and i love it. i traded in a 10 fully loaded gas hog of a titan. And you know whats funny i love this truck way more than that one and will have it forever. good job yota.

Hi Chris.
Sorry about being from Arkansas but welcome aboard Tacoma World. Tacoma's get pretty good gas mileage in stock form. You found a great site with lots of little tips and tricks to make your truck even better.
Just kiddin about the Arkansas stuff. Take care. Ken
Old 11-29-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
arktacoma is on a distinguished road
Army: sgt. infantry
arktacoma's Tacoma Gallery
hey ken watch out lol thanks for the welcome i can say i feel more at home here . and i think arkansas is ranked 7th in the bcs . i even wear shoes and bill clinton is not my uncle. lol
Old 11-29-2010, 07:19 PM   #5
N O X I O U S
SD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of lightSD2011Taco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Chris
SD2011Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 11-29-2010, 07:23 PM   #6
tuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tuckr2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arktacoma View Post
hey ken watch out lol thanks for the welcome i can say i feel more at home here . and i think arkansas is ranked 7th in the bcs . i even wear shoes and bill clinton is not my uncle. lol

LOL. made my day with the shoes...

Well, all I can say is Washington State teams aren't rated for much of anything currently. And if Billy was your Uncle, then your Aunt is one ugly woman.

LOL - Truly, welcome aboard.