Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to the site

Old 08-08-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
New to the site

Wow, had my x for over a year now and never know about this site. I post plenty on XRU, and CT, sometimes on TN. Nice to find another place to waster some time.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
here are a couple pics of the truck for others who have not seen it. "yes i know there is a xrunner board on here, but its not very active, and most of them are on XRU

Old 08-08-2008, 09:26 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
yea ive seen ur ride in the other forums, i love the recessed grill, i wish i had the balls to do that!!

i love the xr, if they came in an automatic i will be on that! ive driven stick here in good ol LA traffic and its a bitch after awhile, not worth it
Old 08-09-2008, 04:33 AM   #5
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, send pix
Old 08-09-2008, 04:33 AM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pix
Old 08-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #7
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World.

That recessed grill looks badass.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:56 PM   #8
bentley is on a distinguished road
Navy: VS-22
bentley's Tacoma Gallery
What up bro, I'll have to hit you up when I get back. Might have to drink a few, hopefully a few being enough to talk you into helping me install my grill. About to start stocking up on a few things and hopefully have it waiting on me at the house when I get back. Take it easy man.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:01 PM   #9
no beer needed for helping with mods. but, they are always a plus
Old 09-11-2008, 03:04 PM   #10
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!