Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from Los Angeles!

Old 12-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
derektion is on a distinguished road
Name: Derek
derektion's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Los Angeles!

I have read the forums from time to time. Now that I am planning on buying a tacoma in the next 6 months I thought I would actually join!

If anyone has any advice or recommendation on what build of tacoma to get I greatly appreciate it! I am looking to keep the cost around $20,000, give or take a few thousand. Thanks!

Derek
Old 12-07-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Santa clarita!
Old 12-07-2010, 11:57 AM   #3
hgfontana is on a distinguished road
Name: Hernan
hgfontana's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Reseda!
Old 12-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
Master Gunner Member
SpcDaddy951 is on a distinguished road

Army: Assistant Gunner Bravo Troop, 1st Battalion, 11th Armor Calvary Regiment
Name: Chris Aka Loonz
SpcDaddy951's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome From Riverside,CA
Old 12-07-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
Master Gunner Member
SpcDaddy951 is on a distinguished road

Army: Assistant Gunner Bravo Troop, 1st Battalion, 11th Armor Calvary Regiment
Name: Chris Aka Loonz
SpcDaddy951's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derektion View Post
I have read the forums from time to time. Now that I am planning on buying a tacoma in the next 6 months I thought I would actually join!

If anyone has any advice or recommendation on what build of tacoma to get I greatly appreciate it! I am looking to keep the cost around $20,000, give or take a few thousand. Thanks!

Derek

i don't think you'll get a Taco for 20,000 You lookin @ spending a little more then that give or take!!! i would have to say the only way you would look at a price like that is if you got it used!! But As For A TRD Sport Pre-runner i love my truck! soo congrats hope it works out for you better then gettin a GM or Nissan trust!
Old 12-07-2010, 12:11 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from NV!
Old 12-07-2010, 04:51 PM   #7
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio, Derek.

I don't have a Taco yet, either. Two weeks to go.

This site will help you make an informed decision. Great group here.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:01 PM   #8
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Portland Oregon!
Old 12-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #10
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
Welcome from Santa clarita!

yyyeeaa, santa clarita in the hizzouse!! lol.

welcome, even tho u said u've been here but never joined.

for ur truck, it depends on what ur gona use it for, so a lil explaination would be cool, or else just go with what floats ur boat.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:52 PM   #12
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from E.LA
Old 12-07-2010, 08:56 PM   #13
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from norcal
Old 12-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #14
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfontana View Post
Welcome from Reseda!
nice im on northridge
Old 12-08-2010, 08:09 AM   #15
derektion is on a distinguished road
Name: Derek
derektion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRANDA View Post
yyyeeaa, santa clarita in the hizzouse!! lol.

welcome, even tho u said u've been here but never joined.

for ur truck, it depends on what ur gona use it for, so a lil explaination would be cool, or else just go with what floats ur boat.
Hey! I will use my truck primarily for commuting as I commute a lot and have averaged 20,000 miles a year on my honda accord for the past 5 years (mostly highway miles) I love my honda but have always wanted a Toyota pickup truck and am now in a position where I can buy one in about 3-4 months.