Getting ready to order a 2009 Tacoma

Old 08-11-2008, 12:11 PM   #1
gwells is on a distinguished road
gwells's Tacoma Gallery
Getting ready to order a 2009 Tacoma

Have learned allot from you guys alreeady
Old 08-11-2008, 12:13 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwells View Post
Have learned allot from you guys alreeady
welcome to tacomaworld!!! post up pics when you get your truck!!! so.....what configuration are you going to order??
Old 08-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #4
gwells's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
welcome to tacomaworld!!! post up pics when you get your truck!!! so.....what configuration are you going to order??
Double Cab, SB, 4x4, Sport with TRD cat-back exhaust, cold air and supercharged. Are the above TRD items worth the added expanse?
Old 08-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Double Cab, SB, 4x4, Sport with TRD cat-back exhaust, cold air and supercharged. Are the above TRD items worth the added expanse?
sweet!!! cant wait to see it!!! the intake and exhaust are pretty expensive, and of course the super charger is too, but they will probably be worth it......especially since they are already gonna be installed for you. the intake/exhaust should work pretty well with the s/c......and your truck is gonna sound great man.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #6
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
same as mine w/o the trd accessories.....the big question is...what color?!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:24 PM   #7
gwells's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
same as mine w/o the trd accessories.....the big question is...what color?!
I am having a hard time with that, I love the silver streak but also like the barcelona red and the magnetic gray is not bad either. What are your thoughts?
Old 08-11-2008, 12:25 PM   #8
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'd go black, grey, or green....green and grey are sweet....plus the first year on 2nd gens....always a plus
Old 08-11-2008, 12:25 PM   #9

Quote:
I am having a hard time with that, I love the silver streak but also like the barcelona red and the magnetic gray is not bad either. What are your thoughts?
magnetic gray!!!! awesome color!!! i had an 06 silverstreak....loved that color too.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:26 PM   #10
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know you could get a taco in any color but black. Why would they even make any other color?
Old 08-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #11
gwells's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
magnetic gray!!!! awesome color!!! i had an 06 silverstreak....loved that color too.
It will be between the magnetic gray and the sliver....I think. It is kind of like naming your kid. Hard choice.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:34 PM   #12

Quote:
It will be between the magnetic gray and the sliver....I think. It is kind of like naming your kid. Hard choice.
yeah, definitely. that gray is friggin awesome tho. glad they brought that color out!!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:50 PM   #13
gwells's Tacoma Gallery
I will post pics when I get it...
Old 08-11-2008, 12:52 PM   #14
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Get a black one. Black will be mean as hell with the scoop and S/C.

Looking forward to seeing it.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:58 PM   #15
Piss off

out of MG and SS, i'd definately get the MG