Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Bye bye Ford

Old 12-13-2010, 08:25 AM   #1
rgk is on a distinguished road
rgk's Tacoma Gallery
Bye bye Ford

After 25 years of Ford loyalty... I took the plunge and sold a '96 F-250 Heavy Duty and bought a 2010 Base Tacoma 4x4... feeling both guilt and excitement. I pick her up tomorrow. Sorry dad
Old 12-13-2010, 08:25 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw
Old 12-13-2010, 08:33 AM   #3
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't need a truck that size anymore, then you most likely will be very happy with the Tacoma.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:45 AM   #4
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. im sure you will enjoy it. When i sold my chevy for the Tacoma i caught so much crap from friends and my dad but now they all like it!
Old 12-15-2010, 06:51 AM   #5
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio...
Old 12-16-2010, 12:41 PM   #6
rgk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroCooper View Post
If you don't need a truck that size anymore, then you most likely will be very happy with the Tacoma.
I just got her home last night... 70 miles of icy state highway... and the gas gauge never left "F"... THAT will take some getting used to

PS... that's a beautiful ride... is that the Pyrite color? It's sweet!
Old 12-16-2010, 12:42 PM   #7
rgk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
Welcome to TW. im sure you will enjoy it. When i sold my chevy for the Tacoma i caught so much crap from friends and my dad but now they all like it!
I just got her home last night... 70 miles of icy state hwy, and the gas gauge never left "F"... THAT was awesome!!
You have got one BAMF looking truck... did you do most of the customizing yourself, or did it come with a lot of those goodies?