Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to forum and new TX Pro owner

Old 12-13-2010, 09:53 AM   #1
jimmycoop2005 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
jimmycoop2005's Tacoma Gallery
New to forum and new TX Pro owner

I'm Jimmy, 23 from southwest virginia, currently living in Tn, I just picked this up Friday, so far I love it. Looking to do a clean install on Nav, custom enclosed box and a few other little things like a leveling kit and heated seats. I have been skimming on this forum for about 2 weeks and it seems to be full of information. Thanks in advance for future questions.

Old 12-13-2010, 09:56 AM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
welcome...love the wheels!
Old 12-13-2010, 09:57 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 12-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW...I love those wheels!!
Old 12-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #6
tisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the roughtisher49 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Alex
tisher49's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW.... one recommendation I would throw out there for consideration is while your truck is new think about if you will want to keep the mud flaps on...i took mine off after 2 years and there are lines in the paint from where they rubbed
Old 12-13-2010, 01:11 PM   #7
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to your new addiction! Nice Taco man
Old 12-13-2010, 02:43 PM   #10
Thanks everyone, yeah the wheels are great. I'll prob make some ppl mad when I paint the beadlocks haha.
Thanks for the advice on the mud flaps though. haha yeah I can def see how it can be addicting and quick. Is there a page that has all the vendors on it? I searched but couldn't find something that had all of them with a link to their site.
JC is great, I go there all the time. Anywhere good to ride some trails near?
Old 12-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #12
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Personally the bead locks look good like that, but it's your truck!
Old 12-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #13
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Portland Oregon!
Old 12-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #15
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Welcome to the site. Those wheels need to go....wanna give them to me jk sweet truck
Old 12-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #16
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
that last pic looks like it belongs in a magazine
Old 12-13-2010, 04:16 PM   #17
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from sunny so cal
Old 12-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #18
ArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of lightArMarine04 is a glorious beacon of light
Marines:
Name: Alan
ArMarine04's Tacoma Gallery
How far from Martinsville? That's where I call home.
Old 12-14-2010, 07:53 PM   #19
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone. Yea the wheels really set the truck off! Any recommendations for first mod? Martinsville is around 3 hours I think :/
Old 12-15-2010, 05:10 AM   #20
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!