Hi from Canada

Old 12-13-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
R6Racer is on a distinguished road

Canadian Army:
Name: Steve
R6Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Hi from Canada

Found this forum a couple of days ago.
Have found lots of cool stuff here so far.
Just got a 2003 2WD 4cyl PreRunner Xtenda cab
Came from my father in law who recently passed away.
Great guy, kept the truck up really well. Has 54,000Km on it.
I have an old set of Michelin LTX M/S 31x10.5" 15's that I am hoping will fit on it. If anyone can point out a thread that might answer this question, I would be greatly appreciative. I am trying to figure out the search thing but haven't found my answer yet.

Hi to all!!

Steve
Old 12-13-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Throw some pics of the truck up
Old 12-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #4
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome...we like pics..
Old 12-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #5

Canadian Army:
R6Racer's Tacoma Gallery
HOLY KRAP Chris almost 60,000 posts.
That might take me a few days to catch up!

Steve
Old 12-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Racer View Post
HOLY KRAP Chris almost 60,000 posts.
That might take me a few days to catch up!

Steve
Old 12-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #8
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure Chris was actually digitized all Tron like and actually lives in the TW server somewhere, surviving by munching on the posts that have been long since forgotten.

Edit: Welcome to TW!!
Old 12-13-2010, 05:46 PM   #10

Canadian Army:
R6Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Dead center of southern Ontario Jon, Why do you ask... friends in the area?

Steve
Old 12-13-2010, 06:18 PM   #12
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from N.B.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:30 AM   #13
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about your father-in-law.

Welcome from Ohio.

Low miles for a '03. Enjoy your truck...
Old 12-15-2010, 05:32 AM   #14
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Steve,

Pics of your taco would be great! Also the search function is a great way to find anything you have questions about.

GL

Dave
Old 12-15-2010, 05:37 AM   #15
TheEh-Team.ca
buck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
buck's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from another Ontarian R6racer. Coincidentally, I have an R6.. but I don't race it... just track it.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #16

Canadian Army:
R6Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Thank's BryWi, much appreciated.
Pics soon Dave.
Me too Buck.
I just use "racer" because another forum that I frequent had both r6 & r6 rider used. I just like to keep the same handle on all the forum's I play at.

Tried Calabogie last year for the first time ... WOW !! You ever ridden it?

Steve
Old 12-15-2010, 04:16 PM   #17

Canadian Army:
R6Racer's Tacoma Gallery
BTW the 31x10.5 15's fit... no rubbing at all !!

Steve