Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

i need some help guys

Old 12-13-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
Wv countryboy is on a distinguished road

Name: ryan
Wv countryboy's Tacoma Gallery
i need some help guys

ok new to the tc world had a small problem with my user name and some miss spelling can any body send me in the right direction in get that fixed.....leave it up to a hillbilly from wv to pull this off
Old 12-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
woo good job i cant help any
Old 12-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
PM one of the mods. They can change your name for you.
Chris4x4, Tacomaman06, tcbob, jhodge, brunes, there are others but I cant remember them all right now. Just send a PM to one of them
Old 12-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #4
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
lol, PM a moderator

TcBob
Old 12-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #5
VTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud ofVTGrrr has much to be proud of

Name: Pt.
VTGrrr's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Kinda new here but Im gonna guess you got 2 choices.

1.Contact a mod (or the folks who run the site) and see if they can change it.
2.Abandon the account and start a new.

Good luck.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
PM one of the mods. They can change your name for you.
Chris4x4, Tacomaman06, tcbob, jhodge, brunes, there are others but I cant remember them all right now. Just send a PM to one of them
Thought is was Tacomaman07?
Old 12-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTGrrr View Post
Welcome.
Kinda new here but Im gonna guess you got 2 choices.

1.Contact a mod (or the folks who run the site) and see if they can change it.
2.Abandon the account and start a new.

Good luck.

Do number 1: Mods can name change, I've seen them do it before
Old 12-13-2010, 03:23 PM   #8
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Thought is was Tacomaman07?
tacomaman06 is Will... Who I am almost certain is a mod. I dunno who TacomaMan07 is...

And I just looked it up, TacomaMan07 is some 16yo kid with 63 posts. Definitely not a mod
Old 12-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Tcbob is the man you want to talk to. I made him aware of it, and he should be contacting you.