Notices

Newb From Canada on TW

Old 12-15-2010, 05:41 AM   #1
Yaou is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: St-François District Prison officer
Yaou's Tacoma Gallery
Newb From Canada on TW

Hi every one!
First of all excuse my english.. I'm french! I try my best!

Here we go! I bought a Tacoma 2005 4x4 Silver TRD SR5. I bought this truck to stop spending money on my sport car that I had before... Bad Idea because I think it'll be worst whit my truck...

I'm glad to have found TW because I had a lot of question about technicality off tacoma! Hope to have fun whit you and have answer to my question by this forum! Il will try to had some pics off the ride! 2 first are frow the first Week-end I bought it and the 2 last are from 2 days ago of a ride whit some friends!
Attached Thumbnails
Newb From Canada on TW-photo0038.jpg   Newb From Canada on TW-photo0040.jpg   Newb From Canada on TW-photo0059.jpg   Newb From Canada on TW-photo0060.jpg  
Old 12-15-2010, 06:17 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! You came to the right place. Lots of info and help here.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:21 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
You are just above the border from me
well sorta if I was over Newport, Vt. way visitng my friends
Looks like a great tacoma you got.
Hope you have fun and enjoy your new to you truck!
Old 12-15-2010, 06:55 AM   #4
Thermonuclear Protection
478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

478DblSport's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!

Don't worry about your english... there are folks on this forum that english is their native language but you wouldn't know it from some of their posts.