Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Guy

Old 08-13-2008, 02:26 PM   #1
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma
New Guy

How's it going?

New guy from SW Florida. 2008 PreRunner Dbl Cab. I just picked her up about a month or so ago as a to me from me graduation present, and its been a blast ever since. I upgraded from an 03 corolla and wouldn't go back if you offered me money (or gas money).

The site looks awesome, btw.

-Brandon.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #2
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

Soon you will be addicted to this site!

But you will find lots of good info, from great people here.

Got pics of your Tacoma?

Happy surfing!
Sean
Old 08-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tacomaworld!!! post pics when you get a chance!!
Old 08-13-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Sorry its a little grainy. I took it from my cell as I was about to pull off the lot.

I don't know a whole lot about trucks. I used to have 98 Frontier in highschool, but at that point it was just something to get from point A to point B and sometimes point C if I was feeling a little squirly. I got pretty heavy into modding the corolla though, so hopefully the addiction can be limited with the Tacoma.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swwacoma View Post

Sorry its a little grainy. I took it from my cell as I was about to pull off the lot.

I don't know a whole lot about trucks. I used to have 98 Frontier in highschool, but at that point it was just something to get from point A to point B and sometimes point C if I was feeling a little squirly. I got pretty heavy into modding the corolla though, so hopefully the addiction can be limited with the Tacoma.
nice tacoma....and i can tell ya.........after you see what all can be done to a tacoma....it wont be limited to the tacoma!!! this is a mod paradise,so to speak!!
Old 08-13-2008, 02:36 PM   #6
Banned
YoYo_32757 will become famous soon enough
YoYo_32757's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Welcome Swwacoma!
Sweet truck !!!!!
By the way, where is Estero?
Old 08-13-2008, 02:39 PM   #7
Doomsday Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo_32757 View Post
Welcome Swwacoma!
Sweet truck !!!!!
By the way, where is Estero?
Estero is a nice little stretch right between Fort Myers and Bonita Springs, or more generalized between Fort Myers and Naples. I don't know if you know where Florida Gulf Coast University is, but thats more or less Estero.

I already have a few things in mind to do to the truck, but I don't want to go drastic like I did with the rolla, which resulted in a blown ECU among other things. This seems to be the place to be though.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:44 PM   #9
Banned
YoYo_32757 will become famous soon enough
YoYo_32757's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Estero is a nice little stretch right between Fort Myers and Bonita Springs, or more generalized between Fort Myers and Naples. I don't know if you know where Florida Gulf Coast University is, but thats more or less Estero.

I already have a few things in mind to do to the truck, but I don't want to go drastic like I did with the rolla, which resulted in a blown ECU among other things. This seems to be the place to be though.
Ah.....I know where you are talking about. I'm around Orlando area. I'm sure you've heard of Ho' lando!
Hope to see you around! This site is awesome!!!!!!!