Notices

Old Toyota guy

Old 12-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
Jkinney65 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: John
Jkinney65's Tacoma Gallery
Old Toyota guy

I just bought what is I think is my 7th Toyota. '69 Corolla (bought with 90K, taught 2 kids how to drive stick, then sold it to a friend; 82 mini truck new; 82 Supra; 89 Corolla, 01 Solara convertible with supercharger ( the hottest one); 08 Solara, new, which I still own and now an 08 Tacoma V6 2 whl dr.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:12 PM   #2
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TacomaWorld. I'm on my second Toyota. Bought my first new in Sept. '98 and just bought my second one new in July of this year. Excellent vehicles. You'll find there's plenty of people and knowledge on here and everyone's willing to lend a helping hand with any questions.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:52 PM   #3
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio...
Old 12-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
this is my 2nd toyota, my first being a 1986 4runner....

welcome to the site!!
Old 12-15-2010, 10:45 PM   #6
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
nice selection of cars and welcome
Old 12-16-2010, 03:39 AM   #7
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!
Old 12-16-2010, 05:16 AM   #8
Taco.Tim is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
Taco.Tim's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! All my Toyotas have been trucks, and am on the fourth one now.

Tim