Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Good morning...

Old 12-16-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
AllBLKTaco will become famous soon enough

Army: 101st Airborne, 3rd ACR Ft Bliss
AllBLKTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning...

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is David and I live in Denver, I've had my tacoma for almost three years now, before that I had a jeep wrangler and thought "I UNDERSTOOD", I had no clue. Would'nt trade my taco for anything! Mods coming!
Old 12-16-2010, 08:43 AM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site David, when you have a chance post some pics for us.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:43 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 12-16-2010, 08:45 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:46 AM   #5
Chief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to behold

Army: commo
Name: Rob
Chief10Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NC
Old 10-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #6
AllBLKTaco will become famous soon enough

Army: 101st Airborne, 3rd ACR Ft Bliss
AllBLKTaco's Tacoma Gallery
07' ALLBLK's Taco

The day I brought her home!

On the way home from the lot, I stopped by my local tire shop and got new tires and some loaner rims while the blasted and powder coated mine!

A blank canvas...

Here she is with the powder coated factory rims and an AVID OFF ROAD light bar. I did a ton of research and found that AVID could and would build anything my heart desired. Brandon at Avid is the best. Cannot say enough good things about those guys!

Changed out the factory grille for that "murdered out" look. Picked up some sliders/step bars from AVID OFF ROAD and added a tool box.

Now for the GOOD stuff. Here she is with a toytec 3inch ultimate lift kit installed by the guys at High Country 4X4 in Englewood, CO. I highly recommend those guys if you're in the Denver area. New grille with "old school" FJ emblem, PIAA 520's, and some high speed low drag Bosch windshield wipers. I almost forgot the blacked out headlight mod. To be honest these are aftermarket. Could'nt bring myself to throw the headlights in the oven and give the DIY mod a try.

Failed to mention the step up in tire size after the lift. Went to Nitto Trail Grappler's 285/70/R-16. Great tire and hardly and sound at high speeds. Almost like factory again.

So remember when I said AVID OFF ROAD would build anything custom? Well here is the proof. I emailed Brandon and sent him a pic of what I was looking for. He just happened to have an 07' DCSB down in AZ he could use to mock up. He took the pic and ran with it and this my friends is what he came up with...

You can see where were going with this right? Living in Colorado is amazing, throw in a young son, camping, off roading, and you've got a recipe for fun. I wanted to be able to just throw up a camp site anywhere and with Brandon's vision and absolute spot on design, I was able to do just that!

Came out pretty sweet. The Roof Top Tent is from EEZI AWN. It's the 1600 and sleeps up to 3 adults and 1 child comfortably. Rotopax 4 gallon gas can. RotoPax Dry Storage Unit/RotoPax first Aid Kit and mounts ALL supplied by Sierra Expeditions in Tempe, AZ. Brandon used Quick Fists to mount an axe and shovel under the platform of the tent. He also designed a removable "storage/tool" box in the front of the bed that houses the mount for the HiLift. There really isn't anything he didn't think of.

After getting her from AZ...

As she sits right now without the tent...

Old 10-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #7
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig man. Good work
Old 10-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Welcome to TW!
Old 10-27-2011, 02:21 PM   #10
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
niiiiice rig...I'd love to build something like that