1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

want to buy a tacoma good or bad quotes

Discussion in 'New Members' started by rocky8765, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Dec 17, 2010 at 5:36 PM
    rocky8765

rocky8765 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jay
    Rancho Cordova
    Vehicle:
    07 prerunner SR5
    blhm, leds interior, satoshi and color matched grill, plastic dipped valance and bumper, maglight mod, painted engine cover, debadged, alpine single bin stereo MP3,
    Hi this is my first post and I want to buy a tacoma. A bunch of my friends have them and my ranger is 17 yrs old yes 17

I would like your input on the quotes I have been given

the first 2006 2wd, sr5, towing 6cyl,manual power everything 16787 with 41k miles 18800 out the door

the next is 2007 2wd, sr5,6cyl,manual, power everything, 16488 with 62k miles 18200 out the door

what is the best deal and how much flexibility do I have to talk them down. I know that not much because they are so reliable. Thanks for any reponses

2. Dec 18, 2010 at 2:29 AM
    Merchantmarine

Merchantmarine Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Southern New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road D.C.
    Wet Okole TRD seat covers, Extang Trifecta, TRD Exhaust cat back, TRD Front skid plate-for-looks. Michelin AT2 265-75-16 tires. WeatherTech front and rear
    Dude I got my 2010 TRD Off Road new for 27320 OTD and I have seen used ones for more then I paid new. Do not go in feeling like they are doing you a favor, take them down untill you feel good about what you are getting for a price so you feel good. Good luck, I just went through it had the truck less then a month then got shipped out!

3. Dec 18, 2010 at 1:07 PM
    EJS

EJS Member

Member:
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    2005 SR5 4x4
    Both seem a little high to me, but it depends where you live really. If you have to chose between 1, the 06 sounds better, I always opt for lower mileage. If your current ride is running, be patient and don't rush into anything, eventually something that fits your needs and budget will show up.

After looking for a few months I ended up finding a 05 4x4 SR5 tow package, leather, hard tonneau, with 60k miles for $16,000 out the door...though I did have to drive 8 hours to pick it up. But I'm definately happy I waited and didn't get the same truck for $18,000 from a local dealer a month earlier.

4. Dec 18, 2010 at 1:20 PM
    daggertats

daggertats Well-Known Member

Member:
    arden nc
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 reg cab
    undercover tonneau ,bug deflector, removal of all tacoma emblems added a set of component speakers behind the rear seat egr in channel window visors
    if you go to the dealer check the prices of used against new. like the others stated there is not much of a difference so if you can swing it id defintly go with new

Products Discussed in

To Top