Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Drove It Home Today

Old 12-18-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
Revjled is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
Revjled's Tacoma Gallery
Drove It Home Today

Well after 85 s-10 Bazer, 78 FJ Cruiser, 90 full size Bronco, 96 Silverado, 03 Sivlerado, 04 Jeep Rubicon TJ, 07 Dodge Ram Quad Cab and 07 Wrangerl JK - I finally drove home THE RIDE. My wife went to the local Toyota dealership to 'look' and ended up buying a brand new '11 Rav4 AWD for her and also bought me '11 Tacoma 4x4. Mine's nothing fancy, but I'm digging my SR5! Glad to discover this forum community and learn from others.

Experiencing difficulty posting pics/weblinkds via iPad. (Sorry for my technology ignorance occasionally demonstrated here - i have and will "search" always and often before posting)

- Bear with me I'm technology idiot: If it ain't right foot down on gas pedal or pull trigger with finger to go bang - I'm lost.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:33 PM   #2
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of your ride man! Welcome to TW!!
Old 12-18-2010, 09:41 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
congrats!!!!i cant get my wife to buy me an ipod.lol welcome to tw
Old 12-19-2010, 03:49 AM   #6
BIG MoFukin SERG is on a distinguished road

Name: Serg
BIG MoFukin SERG's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck...welcome to TW
Old 12-19-2010, 04:58 AM   #7
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW..

Cant get my wife to get me a stick of gum.... Owell
Old 02-15-2011, 08:41 AM   #8
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the rides! When I bought my Taco (Aug10), my wife to be had nothing to do with it. We have kept our finances relatively separate. As we save for the wedding, our finances have become more and more intertwined. The other day we went to the Toyota dealer to trade in HER car, and we ended up buying OUR new Rav4. We have now completely dissolved the barrier between our finances, and have fully combined banking accounts to fully share the responsibility of all previous and future finances. It was only a matter of time, and it has helped with the wedding planning and daily banking immensely. I love the Taco and I'm surprisingly loving the Rav4. Husky floor liners and HID low beams are on their way.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #9
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
WOOT!!!

In 2009, my wife and I did the same thing. She got a RAV4 and I got the Tacoma. They are both great vehicles. She LOVES her sunroof!!

Cheers.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:48 AM   #10
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my wife a Rav4 to replace her Civic over Christmas. Welcome to TW.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #11
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. My wife like riding well enough in my truck but likes her fast VW better for her.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #14
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the TW! My girl has a Rav4 as well and got to debadge it. Check out the Rav forum.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #15
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, congrats & let the modds begin
Old 02-15-2011, 02:19 PM   #16
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joerussell610 View Post
Welcome to the TW! My girl has a Rav4 as well and got to debadge it. Check out the Rav forum.
I'm going to debadge, rattle can black rims, husky floor liners, and HID low beams to start. Anything else you have in mind for yours?
Old 02-15-2011, 02:26 PM   #17
jcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to beholdjcrazy425 is a splendid one to behold

Name: JC
jcrazy425's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Nice ride!
Old 02-15-2011, 02:34 PM   #18
Scroats Ma Goats
Korydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Staff Sergeant
Name: Kory
Korydel's Tacoma Gallery
Holla

Nice man. Welcome. I just got mine 2. The guys arent lying when they tell you " you will soon be parting ways with your money to make your taco AWESOME".