Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New guy from Houston

Old 12-18-2010, 10:27 PM   #1
gpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
gpend5.7sport's Tacoma Gallery
New guy from Houston

hey guys the names gabe and my family is a bunch of long time toyota owners
i have had a 2001 tacoma trd offroad, and currently have a 2010 Tundra that recently was voted ride of the month in truckin'
my padre has had an original toyota pick up when they came out way back when and now has a 2007 tacoma trd sport in radiant red.
mom had a 97 carrolla and now rolls in the 08 fj in voodoo blue
i joined because ive always liked tacomas and need a few questions answered as i work on my dads taco. heres my beast for those who like pics

its got a laundry list of mods and has no signs of stopping lets see if i can get my dads to this stage lol
Old 12-18-2010, 10:35 PM   #2
francis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
francis1291's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome....I would post a pick of my truck cuz I have rockstar rims also but I can't find out how to post them from my droid
Old 12-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #3
gpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ive tried to on my iphone and tis impossible lol
Old 12-18-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
francis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
francis1291's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder why I can do it on the computer but not my phone
Old 12-18-2010, 10:55 PM   #5

i figure itd be possible by this day and age
Old 12-19-2010, 05:57 AM   #6
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Magnolia.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:03 AM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw.nice truck
Old 12-19-2010, 10:10 AM   #8
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Awesome Truck!! I have a white 2011 tundra would you happen to know ed ninja ed is his screen name? Your truck looks familiar from tundrastop
Old 12-20-2010, 12:27 AM   #9
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 12-20-2010, 12:46 AM   #11
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
It's harder, but you can post pics from your IPhone. You can't upload them directly to tw though. Or post anything from your gallery either.

Posted from my IPhone.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:11 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
Welcome! Awesome Truck!! I have a white 2011 tundra would you happen to know ed ninja ed is his screen name? Your truck looks familiar from tundrastop
Yeah me and Ed know eachother we are both tundrastop guys lol
Old 12-20-2010, 11:24 AM   #13
milam89 has a spectacular aura aboutmilam89 has a spectacular aura about

milam89's Tacoma Gallery
welcome houstonian!
Old 12-21-2010, 10:50 PM   #14

^
milam? I'm guessing that refers to your street name? And also I think I've seen that taco Rollin around before I'm over on almeda
Old 12-22-2010, 05:44 AM   #16
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! from fellow houstonian.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:54 AM   #17
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from just a little south of ya
Old 12-22-2010, 09:40 AM   #18
milam89 has a spectacular aura aboutmilam89 has a spectacular aura about

milam89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpend5.7sport View Post
^
milam? I'm guessing that refers to your street name? And also I think I've seen that taco Rollin around before I'm over on almeda
actually thats my last name paired with my birth year, but yeah i hae three jobs and there al spread out across houston so i wouldnt be surprise if youve seen me! but nice lookin tundra
Old 12-22-2010, 09:47 AM   #19
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
howdy from south TX!
Old 12-22-2010, 10:06 AM   #20
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Judging from the pics and style of homes I would say you are in SE Houston or Pearland area no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpend5.7sport View Post
hey guys the names gabe and my family is a bunch of long time toyota owners
i have had a 2001 tacoma trd offroad, and currently have a 2010 Tundra that recently was voted ride of the month in truckin'
my padre has had an original toyota pick up when they came out way back when and now has a 2007 tacoma trd sport in radiant red.
mom had a 97 carrolla and now rolls in the 08 fj in voodoo blue
i joined because ive always liked tacomas and need a few questions answered as i work on my dads taco. heres my beast for those who like pics

its got a laundry list of mods and has no signs of stopping lets see if i can get my dads to this stage lol