Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Sho me your Running Boards/Tube Steps

Old 12-19-2010, 05:06 AM   #1
JDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
Sho me your Running Boards/Tube Steps

Brought my 2011 home on Wednesday. TRD Sport AC Magnetic Gray. Was considering the Toyota Oval Tube steps, Silver. I plan on leaving the stock wheels. Thanks, Joe
Old 12-19-2010, 07:27 AM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I have the OEM running boards. Actually, I have the Double Cab boards on my Access cab (I like the way it goes fender to fender). I like them closer to the body also. I don't use them as a step, it's mostly for ding protection and stepping on them when I wash the truck.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:36 AM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Avid Off-Road.

Old 12-19-2010, 06:37 PM   #5
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-19-2010, 06:38 PM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.