Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Bed liner in the cab

Old 12-21-2010, 06:22 AM   #1
Vanimal is on a distinguished road
Name: Van
Vanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Bed liner in the cab

Hello TacomaWorld! I am a new guy on this forum, and look forward to the expertise all of you have. I have a 1997 Tacoma Access Cab that had a bad water leak from the AC so i had to pull up all the carpet once I got it fixed to keep from mold and mildew growing under it. I dont really want to put more carpet back in it because I do alot of off-roading and hunting and I live on a farm so the inside of my truck is always getting muddy so I was thinking about putting some bed liner on the floor of the cab. Has anyone ever done this? How did it turn out? Should I get the spray cans or the roll-on? What brand? Kinda all of the general info. Thank you.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:28 AM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

not to sure