Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New here.

Old 12-21-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
mflueras is on a distinguished road
Name: Mihai
mflueras's Tacoma Gallery
New here.

I just bought a well used 96 first gen x-cab 6 cyl auto 4x4 that was involved in a light front end collision. I intend to repair it and make it my dd.

I was always fond of the tacos and always wanting one but I never could quite get one. So when this came along for real cheap I decided to take the plunge and since my mechanical skills have improved I can do most if not all the repair work myself. I'm on my way to becoming a pround first gen owner...
Old 12-21-2010, 09:26 PM   #2
Mad Fisherman
DaCapt is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaCapt is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaCapt is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaCapt is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaCapt is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaCapt is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaCapt is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaCapt is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaCapt is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaCapt is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaCapt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
DaCapt's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Northern Calif.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:54 AM   #3
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! You've come to the right place. Alot of info and help on this site.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:06 PM   #6
well.....
Rustyota has a spectacular aura aboutRustyota has a spectacular aura aboutRustyota has a spectacular aura about

Rustyota's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Good luck on your adventure!