First off: Thank you

Old 12-21-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
acolsch is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AF SMSgt Air Transporter
Name: Andy
acolsch's Tacoma Gallery
First off: Thank you

So I've finally set up my profile.

I would like to thank all the members of TacomaWorld for their posts. So far I would estimate that you have saved me about $2.5K in repairs that without your help would have been impossible.

I own a 2005 Tacoma double cab and a 2004 Tacoma Extra cab that I acquired after selling my 1994 Toyota 4runner.

The first incident was a left front wheel bearing replacement on the 05 then a resitor soldering job on the Temp/compass unit saving $200.

I will do my best to return the favors.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, and thank you for your service to our country
Old 12-21-2010, 08:41 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 12-21-2010, 08:41 PM   #4
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome here You have the best of both gens right there! Thank you for your service Andy-Merry Christmas.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #5
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Thank you for your service. Welcome to TW.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:55 PM   #6
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acolsch View Post
So I've finally set up my profile.

I would like to thank all the members of TacomaWorld for their posts. So far I would estimate that you have saved me about $2.5K in repairs that without your help would have been impossible.

I own a 2005 Tacoma double cab and a 2004 Tacoma Extra cab that I acquired after selling my 1994 Toyota 4runner.

The first incident was a left front wheel bearing replacement on the 05 then a resitor soldering job on the Temp/compass unit saving $200.

I will do my best to return the favors.
AC. what happened with the front baerings?
Old 12-21-2010, 08:58 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!! hope you have a nice Christmas. thank you for your service!!!
Old 12-21-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
acolsch is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AF SMSgt Air Transporter
Name: Andy
acolsch's Tacoma Gallery
Had some vibration noise. No vibration, just the noise of it. Tires were at the wear bars. New tires didn't help. Figured it out when noise stopped on fast right turns. took off the spindle and found a post of how to hear the bearings were shot. The wife said, yeap same sound. Apparently a common problem on the left front. So glad it wasn't the diff bearing. All is well now? took about 6 hrs. Had to take the spindle to NAPA to press the bearing. Total cost $130. Bearing $100, press job $30.