Profile is updated-- here come the questions
The 05 Tacoma is at 95K. I've read through multiple threads about flushing the tanny. Here's my list of homegrown MX for the pending 100K service (do it myself). Please feel free to tell me where I'm wrong and what I should be concerned with.
- Original serpentine belt - need to replace
- Change out diff fluid front and rear
- Plugs changed at 65K - leave alone
- Not sure about the anti-freeze - flush?
- Air filter changed at 65K - almost time
- New battery 1 month ago - (GTG) Good to Go
- 4WD finally figured out where the zerts were 5K ago - lubed
What am I missing?