ONE BIG QUESTION

Old 12-21-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
acolsch is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AF SMSgt Air Transporter
Name: Andy
acolsch's Tacoma Gallery
Smile ONE BIG QUESTION

Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen,

The question: Is there an easy way to find who and if someone has posted to my thread.

Still trying to figure out the site.

Thanks for your patiences and if I don't get back to you. Probably my lack of computer web site knowledge.

Andy
Old 12-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
look in the control panel in the upper left corner
Old 12-21-2010, 09:21 PM   #3
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
I usually click on my username in the top right corner then click stats and then view all threads started
Old 12-21-2010, 09:22 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
What I do is click on my username then stats then all threads started by and find the thread you are looking for. You can also subscribe to your thread and set it so it emails you when you get a new post in your thread.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #5
acolsch is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AF SMSgt Air Transporter
Name: Andy
acolsch's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info. The click on my username in the top right corner then click stats and then view all threads started, works great.
Old 12-24-2010, 04:34 PM   #6
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio.

There was a learning curve for me, too.