Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

light black wheels

Old 12-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
zabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedzabstaCOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nate
zabstaCOma's Tacoma Gallery
light black wheels

I have a 2009 silver taco it is a 4 cylinder and live in colorado. I was looking to get a new set of wheels that are black or gray that are light and used for 4X4. my tire size is 245-75/16 Does anyone have any suggestions?