Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Owner: 2011 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 T|X Pro

Old 12-24-2010, 12:49 AM   #1
scollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Scott
scollins's Tacoma Gallery
New Owner: 2011 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 T|X Pro

Hello all! My name is Scott. I just bought a 2011 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 with the T|X Pro package in Super White yesterday. Lovin' it so far. Not nearly as "posh" as our other ride (BMW X5 35d), but I didn't expect it to be.

I would have preferred another color, since the X5 is also white. But the deal was right, and I still think it looks good with the black accents. Needs more black accents though, so I'll work on that. Need to get some pictures too. Definitely need to figure out some sort of side bars/rock sliders. The kids (girls, 5 and 7) are having a hard time climbing in.

I've been active on other car forums, so now that I've got a Tacoma, need to start being active here too. Looking forward to tapping into the collective knowledge on what works and what doesn't.

Thanks!
Old 12-24-2010, 12:51 AM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome... cant wait to see pics. there's a few other tx owners on here
Old 12-24-2010, 12:59 AM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 12-24-2010, 03:19 AM   #6
OneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud ofOneMentalCase has much to be proud of

OneMentalCase's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Scott! Hey, my 2 boys had a tough time climbing in too...so I bought some RBP side steps..about $400...they work great! Make sure you post some pics when you start your build! Here is a pic of my steps...
Old 12-24-2010, 03:37 AM   #7
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
welcome! i'm curious to see what a T|X Pro package is. and if its bad ass, why wasn't i offered that ):

pictures! (:
Old 12-24-2010, 06:45 AM   #8
Hillbilly 4X4
Pat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to all

Pat 13's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, I love mine so far.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:19 PM   #9
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio...
Old 01-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #10
Uncelou1980 is on a distinguished road
Uncelou1980's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMentalCase View Post
Welcome Scott! Hey, my 2 boys had a tough time climbing in too...so I bought some RBP side steps..about $400...they work great! Make sure you post some pics when you start your build! Here is a pic of my steps...

your truck is a master piece ... i love it .....