LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

07 TACO ACCESS CAB PRERUNNER V6 MANUAL TRD OFFROAD SR5

Old 12-24-2010, 06:47 AM   #1
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
07 TACO ACCESS CAB PRERUNNER V6 MANUAL TRD OFFROAD SR5

Just picked up my Taco before i left for Iraq. 07 TACO ACCESS CAB PRERUNNER V6 MANUAL TRD OFFROAD SR5. everytime i drive it i fall in love with it more and more. So far planning on ALLPRO Trail Armor all around and a TireGate Prerunner Style. Im in the SOCAL High Desert Area. Looking to do many more prerunner mods and LT. look forward to talking to many of you guys on here.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:59 AM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

Old 12-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #3
billyjacks is on a distinguished road
billyjacks's Tacoma Gallery
you have my dream truck. where did you find it? how long did you look?
Old 01-04-2011, 12:53 AM   #4
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-04-2011, 01:51 AM   #5
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjacks View Post
you have my dream truck. where did you find it? how long did you look?
Took me three months of looking every day for that exact config. i found a red one once but it had a bad title. this one i got at tustin toyota for 19k 15k miles on it certified pre-owned. im in love with it greatest vehicle ive owned.