Notices

My new Tacoma

Old 12-24-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
jkcb2011 is on a distinguished road
Army: Canadian Army
jkcb2011's Tacoma Gallery
My new Tacoma

Hi everyone,

I have been viewing the forums for the last few days, lots of great info and discussions. Just picked up my new Tacoma this week, and love it so far. Although I did get a few options, I do not intend on making any mods anytime soon. I also purchased 16" steel rims and winter tires (see photo), so the 17" alloy rims don't get torn up with all the salt and sand on our northern roads.

Old 12-24-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
thenomad will become famous soon enoughthenomad will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Way
thenomad's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man, and welcome. Happy Holidays
Old 12-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. Welcome from Ohio...
Old 12-24-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck! Welcome to TW.