Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

central NJ new guy

Old 12-25-2010, 02:57 AM   #1
chaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
chaotichoax's Tacoma Gallery
central NJ new guy

Hey TW guys,

I'm from Howell, NJ. I currently drive a 2010 Mitsubishi Evo X. Believe it or not I'm looking to make the jump to a 2010-2011 Tacoma DC off road. Looking to get back in a truck (previously owned a 2001 Ford SVT Lightning.) As well as wanting to get back into an automatic for commuting purposes.

Definitely a great site and there is a lot to learn and look at here. I am a super moderator on www.EvolutionM.net so I'm familiar with the forum world.

Looking forward to hopefully joining you guys in the next few months. In the mean time I'll be looking around and hopefully answering a lot of my own questions haha.

I'll be looking to do a 3" lift of sorts. I have been leaning towards the Toytec ULK thus far. If all goes well I'll be in a Tacoma by March/April.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:38 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 12-28-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
chaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
chaotichoax's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys
Old 12-28-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Good to have another local, educated member on board!