Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Awesome Truck/ Awesome Site

Old 12-25-2010, 04:02 PM   #1
tomdar82 is on a distinguished road
Name: tom
tomdar82's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Truck/ Awesome Site

I just bougth my 08 Tacoma double cab a week ago. I had been looking for this exact truck for about 8 months. (Double cab, long bed,4x4, Leer Topper, cold air intake, URD Chipped, performance exhaust, in short, perfect!!!). Patience paid off. This truck had 90,000 miles on it but when I test drove it it was far and away the best one I had driven, and I had tested probably 50 or so. I had a 07 Dodge that I hated for the fuel economy and my first tank with this I got over 22 mpg and I was not taking it easy. This truck drives like it is brand new and I can't find anything I don't like about it. Your site has already paid dividends for me as the overhead temp/compass console had quit working. In my first search I found great pictures and excellent step by step on how to fix it. This site is great and I think that I will be a member for a long time as I did my homework before I bought this truck and should have it for years. Thanks!!
Old 12-26-2010, 08:57 AM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!