Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi all. Looking to get my First Taco.

Old 08-17-2008, 09:54 AM   #1
vltnolia is on a distinguished road

vltnolia's Tacoma Gallery
Hi all. Looking to get my First Taco.

Hi all,
My name is Randy T. Iam 23 years old. Iam married to my wife of 4 years and I have 2 pets. A dog, Poochy and a Cat, Ninja. I am currently in the market to purchase my first home and also looking for my first Taco. I browsed the toyota dealership and the 09 Charcoal Taco , Trd Sports edition caught my eye. I am looking foward to learning alot here.

Randy T.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:02 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw, Randy!! great intro!! congrats on going for a new home and tacoma.....and yep, the magnetic gray tacoma is a very sweet ride, and the trd sport is pretty cool too!!
Old 08-17-2008, 02:41 PM   #4

Thank you! I've been browsing the forums and it looks like a great place to gain alot of knowledge!

I actually did not have the chance to give it a test drive but next time I will definently do that!

Randy T.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:19 PM   #5
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Randy! Once you take the test drive, you'll be hooked.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, as we have seen a lot here, buy a truck for what might happen as opposed to what is now, I.E. children= 4 door. Don't think you can squeeze them in a extended cab. If you have nasty weather, snow and ice, or like to go off road like camping and such get 4x4. I know I'm talking a lot of money, but believe me it's worth it, trading a truck in this market would be a bath I would not like to take. Take your time and beat up on the salesman, he is not your friend, he's doing a job to get as much money out of you as he can, it's your job to do the same.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:19 PM   #7

Ill keep that in mind. Thanks for the Advice!
Old 08-17-2008, 07:42 PM   #9
mudslingin44 will become famous soon enough

mudslingin44's Tacoma Gallery
welcome randy,when you do get one .we always like pics
Old 08-18-2008, 01:31 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudslingin44 View Post
welcome randy,when you do get one .we always like pics
You got it bro!